Where electrical power is not available or in low use situations such as car yards, temporary installations on building sites or mine roads, the Bulwark MB manual boom gates are a cost effective, reusable, relocatable and easy way to secure access.
The Bulwark MB Manual Booms Gates include the following features
- The manual boom gate is a cost effective solution when compared to automatic boom gates.
- The easy to use boom gate has a spring that balances the pole and a catch post to hold the pole when closed which reduces wear on the internal components.
- The pole can be locked in the open or close position with a padlock.
- The cabinet is made from 3CR12 stainless steel and powder coated with a UV stabilised powder.
- The boom pole is supported in heavy duty 25 mm diameter industrial bearings and requires little maintenance.
For more information download our product datasheet.