Companies with large vehicles or rail sidings often require boom gates to restrict access to large openings. The Sentinel KL boom gate, with its 12 metre span and opening time of 12 seconds, is much faster than a sliding gate and allows quicker vehicle throughput.
With a 100% duty cycle, high quality German manufacture and over 50000 installations worldwide you are assured of a product that will have a long lifespan even in the most arduous conditions.
The boom arm is fitted with 200 mm diameter flashing lights which are visible from long distances even in daylight which help prevent accidently collisons with the boom pole.
Featuring a sophisticated but easily programmable control panel the Sentinel KL can be set to suit any operating parameters. Safety features include electronic collison monitoring of the boom pole, 3 safety loop detectors for vehicle detection under the boom pole and upto 6 photo electric safety beams for pedestrian safety.
Monitoring of vehicle access and security is accomplished using directional vehicle counting, traffic lights and boom pole missing alarm.
The industrial grade boom gate cabinet is made with a heavy duty steel electroplated inner frame with bolt on aluminium covers that ensure a long lifespan.
The Sentinel LK has excellent safety features:
- Electronic safety edge fitted to the boom pole reverses the boom pole if obstructed
- Ground loop detectors and PE safety beams can sense when a vehicle or pedestrian is underneath the boom pole and prevent closing
- Flashing safety lights or sirens can be activated when the boom gate controller receives a signal to close and after a variable time delay the boom pole will close
- Suitable for left hand or right hand mounting
- 10 year warranty on cabinet
- 6 programmable relays can easily be integrated into access control systems
For more information download our product datasheet.