The Swift Lane gate can connect directly to the fire alarm system to immediately open the gate in the event of a fire. Openings of up to 1150 mm are possible allowing free access for trolleys and maintenance equipment.
The high quality finish and modern design means that they are suitable for use in even the most upmarket establishments.
The Swift Lane D66 Drop Arm Gate includes the following features
- When a pedestrian activates the access control system the arms drop, if two people try to access (tailgate) an alarm will sound.
- The gates can be opened from both sides and used as an entry/exit if required.
- The Swift Lane drop arm gates can be connected to any type of access control system and pictograms clearly indicate which lane to use and if the access card is valid.
- With an opening speed of just over 1 second it allows 40 people per minute to enter.
- Safety is provided by multiple sensors fitted along the cabinet to prevent the gate closing while someone is inside the lane.
- The Swift Lane drop arm gate connects directly to the fire alarm system to immediately open the gate in the event of a fire.
For more information download our product datasheet.