The VR12 Button Type PE Safety Beam includes the following features:
- Short circuit and reverse polarity protection are standard and the operating voltage is 10-30 vdc.
- Through-beam installation (sender/receiver): The through-beam installation is the most commonly used set up. With the receiver on one side of the opening and the transmitter on the other. When the beam is broken the PNP N/C contact opens and the control panel responds to the signal.
- Proximity sensor installation: With the proximity sensor set up the receiver and transmitter are fitted next to each other. An infrared pulse is sent from the transmitter and if an object passes in front of the transmitter the beam is reflected and picked up by the receiver.
- Reflective installation: The reflective installation is useful if you cannot run cables across the opening. The sender and receiver are fitted next to each other and the beam is reflected from a disc on the opposite side of the opening.
- Wide angle reflective installation: The wide angle reflective beam installation gives you coverage over a larger area than the standard reflective setup but needs the sensors set at an angle.
For more information download our product datasheet.