The strong, elegant modern design and easily programmed multi-function digital controller makes the AG for all types of buildings.
The brushless motor combined with the new digital control unit enables the Bionik AG Series Boom Gate to offer so much more than regular boom gates:
The Bionik AG Industrial Automatic Booms Gates include the following features:
- Quality is unsurpassed: European designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials and components available has produced a product that is strong, robust and designed to last.
- Increased safety sensing: The design of the motor will allow instant reversing of the boom pole if any of the safety devices are activated or if the pole is obstructed. Increased control of the safety sensing means all aspects of safety can be accurately managed.
- Mechanically tough and durable: the mechanical quality of the Bionik AG is exceptional, with machined steel gears and high quality bearings. The strong gearbox and self-locking mechanism prevents damage from vandalism as the pole cannot be forced.
- Essential safety features are covered: Strategically placed warning lights on the top of the boom gate cabinet and the boom pole, loop detectors and 2 safety beams ensure vehicles and pedestrians alike are protected.
- Speed control: The absolute encoder constantly monitors the speed and position of the boom pole. This allows the control unit to accurately adjust the speed on closing and opening providing a smooth operation and longer life.
- Security: If tailgating is a problem the Bionik AG can solve this, the intelligent software of the control panel can prevent a second vehicle tailgating by instantly lowering the pole to half-way. The gate will not open until the second vehicle has taken a ticket or presented an access card.
- Reliable and efficient: The revolutionary brushless motor provides much greater efficiency – allowing up to 4000 operations per day with ultra low power consumption. Being brushless the motor saves time and money in maintenance.
- Optional large capacity batteries: can be fitted to increase operating times for solar power applications and when the mains fail.
For more information download our product datasheet.
View functioning Bionik AG Boom Gates Warning Lights
View of internal workings of the Bionik AG Boom Gate gearbox