For less demanding applications such as factory entrances and smaller car parks requiring less than 500 operations per day, the Bulwark DB is the most suitable option. These are low cost alternatives that are also suitable for temporary installations, such as building sites and medium volume temporary car parks.
Bulwark DB boom gate has a compact modern design and is suitable for medium sized car parks, factory entrances and office complexes (max 700? operations per day). The robust designed sinusoidal mechanism ensures a smooth operation and safety devices such as safety loop detectors, PE safety beams and radio controls can be fitted.
The Bulwark DB Standard Duty Boom Gates include the following features
- The opening speed is 3 seconds on the 3 metre and 6 seconds on the 5 metre.
- The opening and closing positions are easy to set and are accurately monitored by magnetic limit switches.
- The control panel is mounted under the top cover in a sealed enclosure and is easy to access and commission, a 24vdc 1 amp power supply is standard.
- The control panel has numerous inputs and 2 relay outputs that are programmable via dip switches for status indication, traffic lights and flashing lights.
- Electrical connection is made from a standard Australian 3 pin plug.
- The cabinet is treated with an anti corrosion phosphate compound and then painted white, the boom pole is 76 mm diameter and is supplied with 3M red reflective decals.
For more information download our product datasheet.