Security is also a feature of the Bulwark supermarket gate and if soemone tries to force the gate an alarm will sound. In the event of an emergency the gate can be manually opened.
With all the set up and testing done in our workshop, no adjustments are needed on site. This allows for a quick and easy installation, thereby reducing labour costs and limiting disruptions to the shop or gym owners.
The modern compact design is extremely strong and hard-wearing the high quality chrome finish makes the Bulwark supermarket gate suitable for all establishments.
The Bulwark HB Automatic Supermarket Entry Gate includes the following features:
- The extremely strong 6 mm steel housing ensures protection against abuse and damage from trollies.
- The swing gate is opened by a radar fitted underneath the black dome on the top of the gate post or by a sensor beam fitted in the posts.
- The electronic safety sensing is very effective when obstruction is sensed the gate stops.
- If the gate is forced an internal clutch mechanism prevents damage to the motor and gearbox and an alarm is activated.
- In case of emergency the gate arm can be manually pushed open and an alarm will sound.
- The high quality chrome finish matches the optional barrier rails and posts that are used to guide customers past the pay point.
However, if your clients are looking for a gate with even more features and flexibility, our Sentinel ECO Supermarket Gate may be the answer.
For more information download our product datasheet.