There are two models available:
- The PP42 BT (battery powered) has an opening time of 6 seconds and opens to a height of 420 mm. The battery will need to be replaced with a fully charged battery every 3 months.
- The PP53 SL (solar powered) which has opening time of 6 seconds and opens to a height of 530 mm. The inbuilt solar panel keeps the battery charged.
Each unit has a radio receiver and is supplied with a remote transmitter with a range of 10 metres.
The drive force is monitored and will reverse if it hits an object while opening.
Bulwark Parking Space Protector features include:
- Load Resistance: The parking protector can endure a rolling force of 300kg when closed without being damaged.
- Locking: Self locking in the open and closed positions.
- Waterproof: The waterproof protection level is IP65, which prevents damage from dust and water.
- Safety sensing: If the rocker arm is accidentally raised while under the vehicle the power is automatically switched off to prevent damage.
- Low battery power indicator: When the battery power is low the indicator light flashes, the battery should be removed and recharged or tested for a fault condition.
- Forced activation of the arm: If the rocker arm is forced it will not damage any components. An alarm will sound when this happens and after 5 minutes the arm will reset automatically.
For more information download our product datasheet.