G-ULTRA features include:
- Timed Access Control: ability to set arrival and departure dates and times for visitors—or set weekly recurring time-periods (i.e. 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) during which users will have access. Up to 20 separate text messages with up to 5 scheduled outputs can be configured.
- Monitoring and Alerting: The G-ULTRA can be configured to monitor up to 4 separate electrical devices.
- Intelligent monitoring of gate status: Seamless integration with CENTSYS gate motors, the intelligent monitoring of the gate motor’s status output allows the G-ULTRA to let you know when your gate has been left open or is in any other state specified by you.
- Dependable access control for big events: It’s Any Number Mode feature means you can temporarily allow access to anyone in possession of the module’s mobile number.
- G-WEB PLUS: Set up and monitor your G-ULTRA devices via the Centurion Systems website. Don’t have to waste time and petrol going to site – all G-ULTRA administration can be done from your home or office.
- Remote administration with G-WEB PLUS: The intuitive G-WEB PLUS website lets you configure, monitor and receive reports online. It’s user-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface, enables you to change multiple settings using a single synchronisation versus multiple SMS commands.
- Do G-ULTRA your way: Personalise your SMS input notification, easily customise message alerts using the G-WEB PLUS interface.
- Security: the G-WEB PLUS is great for surveillance and site monitoring. Detailed transaction logs tell you exactly when your G-ULTRA devices were activated, and by whom.
- Get firmware updates on-line: The over-the-air boot loading facility allows you to update the device’s firmware from any PC or laptop with internet access. Keep track of access numbers, their settings, names and unit numbers and easily upload and export access numbers using Excel.
Devices that can be monitored via inputs:
- House alarm: Activated
- Electric fence: Alarm triggered
- Mains power: On / Off
- Borehole pump status: Running / Off
- Entrance gate status: Open pedestrian
Devices that can be switched on/off via inputs:
- Automatic gates
- Air conditioners
- Lighting systems
- Alarm systems
For more information download our product datasheet.