The LD116 Din Rail Mount Loop Detector includes the following features
- Reset Switch: The reset switch enables the detector to be manually reset during commissioning and testing. This results in the detector re-tuning the sensing loop and becoming ready for vehicle detection.
- Selectable Pulse Time: This feature sets the length of time that the pulse relay will be energised for 0.1 second or 0.2 second.
- Pulse Relay Selection: The Pulse relay may be configured to energise on detection of a vehicle or when the vehicle leaves the loop.
- Sensitivity Boost: This feature sets the undetect level to maximum sensitivity and is used to prevent loss of detection of high-bed vehicles.
- Switch Selectable Sensitivity: Eight sensitivity settings are available on the switches to allow flexibility in configuration.
- Switch Selectable Frequency: Two frequency settings are available to prevent cross-talk between adjacent loops.
- Filter Option: This option is used to provide a delay between detection of the vehicle and switching of the output relay. This delay is normally used to prevent false detection of small or fast moving objects.
- Permanent Presence Option: This feature ensures detection of the vehicle will be maintained when the vehicle is parked over the loop for extended periods.
Available with the LD213B Series Only
- Selectable N/O or N/C relay output: Internal jumpers enable the output relay contacts to be configured for normally open or normally closed contacts.
- Direction Logic: This feature enables the detector to give a pulse output on relay1 for a vehicle travelling from loop1 to loop2 and a pulse output on relay 2 for a vehicle travelling from loop2 to loop1.
For more information download our product datasheet.