- Versatile: Flexibility to adjust the door activation and pedestrian safety detection zones independently makes the HR100-CT the ideal sensor for every sliding door installation.
- Timely Door Opening: Adjustable 2m detection distance ensures timely door openings. Ideal for sliding doors installed on busy high streets.
- Energy Efficient: Unidirectional detecting technology reduces building energy losses by as much as 15%. Accurately adjustable detection area reduces false door activations.
- Intelligent unidirectional detection ability reduces door hold open time by 20% and building energy loss by 6% in a standard installation.
- Unparalleled Pedestrian Safety: Door learn technology enables unique ability to memorize door motion allows the infrared safety curtain to be focused inside the moving door leaf resulting in unparalleled pedestrian safety.
- 3 row infrared safety curtain protects pedestrian in the vicinity of the closing door. Monitored safety system and is EN16005 compliant, with dual relay outputs.
- Reduced Time Onsite: Installation instructions printed on the sensor body. Pre-configured, EN16005 compliant dip switch settings.
- Intelligent software eliminates site call-backs caused by false door activations. One piece sensor body construction prevents parts getting lost or broken during installation.
For more information download our product datasheet.