SafePass HR100-CT Uni-directional Detection Sensor with Monitored Safety
The SafePass HR100-CT is an advanced uni-directional detection sensor with Monitored Safety and Unique “Door Learn” Ability.
It’s easily adjustable detection area eliminates false door openings in busy urban environments.
Featuring infrared technology this pioneering super sensor offers automatic sliding door activation and unprecedented safety at mounting heights of up to 3m.
- Versatile: Flexibility to adjust the door activation and pedestrian safety detection zones independently makes the HR100-CT the ideal sensor for every sliding door installation.
- Timely Door Opening: Adjustable 2m detection distance ensures timely door openings. Ideal for sliding doors installed on busy high streets.
- Energy Efficient: Unidirectional detecting technology reduces building energy losses by as much as 15%. Accurately adjustable detection area reduces false door activations.
- Intelligent unidirectional detection ability reduces door hold open time by 20% and building energy loss by 6% in a standard installation.
- Unparalleled Pedestrian Safety: Door learn technology enables unique ability to memorize door motion allows the infrared safety curtain to be focused inside the moving door leaf resulting in unparalleled pedestrian safety.
- 3 row infrared safety curtain protects pedestrian in the vicinity of the closing door. Monitored safety system and is EN16005 compliant, with dual relay outputs.
- Reduced Time Onsite: Installation instructions printed on the sensor body. Pre-configured, EN16005 compliant dip switch settings.
- Intelligent software eliminates site call-backs caused by false door activations. One piece sensor body construction prevents parts getting lost or broken during installation.
||HR100-CT Dual Relay Output Pedestrian Door Activation + Monitored Safety
||Active Infrared Detection
||2000mm to 3000mm (6.5ft to 10ft)
||230mm (W), 70mm (H), 44mm (D)
- Width Adjustment: Inner 3 rows Wide or Narrow
- Width Adjustment: Outer 2 rows Wide or Narrow
- Depth Adjustment: Inner 3 rows 0° – 8°
- Depth Adjustment: Outer 2 rows 0° – 10°
- Depth Adjustment: 1 to 5 rows of detection (Dip Switch)
- 2sec, 30sec, 1min and infinity (Inner 3 rows)
- 1sec (Outer 2 rows)
||12 to 24V AC or DC ± 10%
- AC12V-2.1 [VA] (Max), DC12V-110 [mA] (Max)
- AC24V-2.1 [VA] (Max), DC24V-60 [mA] (Max)
||Open Collector 7.5 [mA] (Min) Resistor Load
|Relay Hold Time
||Approx. 0.5 sec
- Green Standby
- Blue ROW 4,5 Detecting
- Red ROW 1,2,3 Detecting
||-20°C to +60°C, (-4°F to 140°F)
||250g (0.55 lbs)
||Black or Silver
||2.5m Connection Cable, Mounting Template, Mounting Screws, Installation Instructions
For more information download our product datasheet.
SAFEPASS HR100-CT UNIDIRECTIONAL DETECTION SENSOR DATASHEET