- Maximise Pedestrian Safety: Six spot, 800-1,000mm wide, infrared safety curtain with 1 PCB unit. Safety beams can be focused very close to the ground for maximum safety. Externally and Internally monitored safety system. Available in 3 different lengths (360mm, 692mm and 1,023mm).
- Save on Costs: No need to use 2 PCB units in one sensor housing to ensure compliance with EN16005
- Ease of Installation: Simple push button setting of sensor detection distance. Only one PCB units required for full safety on each side of the door. Removable terminal block simplifies wiring, and allows installers to use their own desired cable length. Large, robust, internal components aid quick installation. Removable wiring terminal block and push button detection distance settings significantly reduces on-site installation time.
- Strong & Robust: Solid, tough sensor body design not susceptible to vandalism or damage during installation
- Performance Reliability: The SSS-5 performs reliably on all floor surfaces and reflective environments. 5-Year Warranty against manufacturing defects. Mean Time Between Failure rate of 19.7 years
- Maintenance Free: Robust housing and parts prevent damage during installation and operation. Ability to deal in realtime with changing floor surfaces and floor reflection levels.
For more information download our product datasheet.