With an in-built battery back up system these boom gates can work for up to 2 days without mains power – ensuring your security isn’t compromised. The Sector boom gates are able operate on mains power or solar power without any modifications. This makes them particularly suitable for remote areas like national parks.
Engineered to deliver reliable, fast access control in high volume situations the Sector2 DC traffic barriers also allow you the flexibility to adjust the boom’s opening and closing speeds to suit varying conditions – improving safety by closing slower while maintaining a higher opening speed. The electronic safety sensing function is an important safety feature of the Sector DC range and the ability to add other types of sensors such as PE safety beams, light curtains, make it an excellent choice in situations where pedestrian safety is critical.
The Sector2 DC 12vdc Boom Gate includes the following features
- Reliable, high volume operation: The Sector2 DC boom gate is powered by a custom built 12vdc motor and gearbox which is rated for up to 3000 operations per day with a life cycle of 5 Million operations.
- Consistent, reliable and safe operation: the adjustable speed on opening and closing combined with damping in both end positions, ensures smooth operation and prolongs the life of the Sector2 DC boom gate.
- Electronic safety sensing: the boom gate detects and reacts to any obstruction, with the provision to include loop detectors and PE beams the safety of pedestrians and vehicles is assured.
- Battery back up is standard: Up to two days standby when no mains power available different batteries and solar panels may be required subject to the number of operations.
- Solar Power. The Sector2 DC boom gate is configured to operate on solar power without any modifications to the controls.
- Tough, durable operator casing: the standard cabinet is 430 stainless steel and powder coated with white high UV resistant polyester powder, the base of the cabinet is made from 3 mm hot dipped galvanised steel.
The Sector2 DC Controller includes the following features
- Easily configurable: the numerous operating parameters are simple to set up using the LCD screen and buttons on the face of the controller.
- 365 day timer: the timer allows you activate any of the inputs that operate the boom gate or have them time barred at any time or date you choose up to 12 months in advance.
- Multi-channel reciever: the inbuilt Nova receiver can automatically learn up to 500 transmitters and individual transmitters can be selectively added to its memory or deleted.
- Status Indicators: the controller provides status indication for boom pole position, mains power, low battery and collision detection.
- System back-up option: a plug in memory module is available to record all your settings in case of accidental damage to the boom gate.
- Protective housing: the intuitive, user friendly controller is housed in a sealed enclosure with a removable mounting tray that allows for quick and easy installation.
For more information download our product datasheet.