Strong but elegant with a modern design and easily programmed multi function digital controller for all types of buildings and car parks.
The brushless motor combined with the new digital control unit enables the Sentinel AG Series Boom Gate to offer so much more than regular boom gates.
The Sentinel AG Series Automatic Booms Gates include the following features:
- Quality is unsurpassed: European designed and manufactured using only the highest quality materials and components available has produced a product that is strong, robust and designed to last.
- Increased safety sensing: The design of the motor will allow instant reversing of the boom pole if any of the safety devices are activated or if the pole is obstructed.
- Mechanically tough and durable: With machined steel gears and high quality bearings, the strong gearbox and self locking mechanism prevents damage from vandalism as the pole cannot be forced.
- Essential safety features are covered: Warning lights on the top of the boom gate cabinet and the boom pole, loop detectors and 2 safety beams ensure vehicles and pedestrians alike are protected.
- Speed control: The absolute encoder constantly monitors the speed and position of the boom pole allows the control unit to accurately adjust the speed on closing and opening.
- Security: The intelligent software of the control panel can prevent a second vehicle tailgating by instantly lowering the pole to half-way. The gate will not open until the second vehicle has taken a ticket or presented an access card.
- Reliable and Efficient: The revolutionary brushless motor provides up to 4000 operations per day with ultra low power consumption. Being brushless the motor saves time and money in maintenance.
For more information download our product datasheet.
View functioning Sentinel AG Boom Gates Warning Lights
View of internal workings of the Sentinel AG Boom Gate gear box