The BG30 Series Sliding Gate Operators feature:
- Mechanically tough and durable: precision engineering and high-quality steel worm shaft and bronze gears assembled with superior double-shielded ball bearings.
- Increased safety sensing: the design of the motor allows instant reversing of the gate if an obstacle is detected.
- Easy to program: the multifunction digital display with 6 function keys makes it easy to change parameters, check error messages and input status.
- Manual operation: manually open your gate without removing the cover. Using the key to unlock the release lever and simply disengage the lever to push open the gate.
- Increased safety sensing: the highly sensitive digital encoder allows accurate control of speed and end stop positions.
- Wide availability of inputs: the digital controller offers a wide range of inputs for management and connection of all accessories and safety devices.
- Strong and Robust: made from a titanium alloy the BG30’s high strength body can easily withstand the forces created by heavy high duty cycle gates with no effect on the operator.
- Battery back-up: battery back up is available for locations where the power supply is unreliable. This also gives peace of mind during storms or in the event of other power failure situations.
- Solar Power Option: for those areas where power is unavailable the BG30 sliding gate operator is configured to operate on solar power without any modifications to the controls.
For more information download our product datasheet.