The Sentinel ES Series of heavy duty industrial boom gates are manufactured in Germany by a company with over 35 years of experience and installations in 70 countries.
The smooth operation of the ES boom gate is aided by electronic damping in the open and closed positions, this allows the ES to operate at high speed. With a 100% duty cycle, high quality German manufacture and over 50000 installations worldwide you are assured of a product that will have a long lifespan even in the most arduous conditions.
Featuring a sophisticated but easily programmable control panel the Sentinel ES can be set up to suit any operating parameters. Safety features include electronic reverse on-contact safety sensing of the boom pole, 3 safety loop detectors for vehicle detection under the boom pole and up to 6 photo electric safety beams for pedestrian safety.
Monitoring of vehicle access and security is accomplished using directional vehicle counting, traffic lights and boom pole missing alarm.
With many features and smooth operation ensuring a long life these boom gates provide excellent value for money
- Greater control: The control panel has three in built loop detectors and six programmable relays allowing control of traffic lights, vehicle counting, direction logic and warning lights.
- Safety is a major concern in all environments: The Sentinel ES not only has three safety loops, electronic safety sensing that reverses the boom pole on contact but also the option of a sensitive rubber safety strip fitted underneath the pole.
- Patented Easy Control software: This software allows control over multiple boom gates from a remote computer using TCP/IP or RS485. The Easy Control software can control all settings and parameters plus give reports of manual changes to the boom gate configuration and status indication.
- The boom gate is suitable for left or right hand applications.
- The powder coated aluminium cabinet has a 10 year warranty against corrosion.
For more information download our product datasheet.