A very useful feature in both versions is the back up memory chip which allows you to record all the programmed access codes. You can then remove the chip and use it to program other key pads on the same site.
The Smartguard Stand Alone Keypad include the following features
- Up to 1000 unique 1 to 10 digit codes for greater security and versatility in a multi user application (up to 10 billion permutations).
- Selectively add and delete user codes – easy administration of multi user system.
- Memory backup facility – guarantees data security.
- Multiple outputs for improved functionality.
- Anti-hack feature – prevents access through vandalism.
- Various alarm conditions including duress and panic – increases situational safety.
- Programmable down counter allows a limited number of entries.
- Elegant sturdy construction – for greater durability.
- Weatherproof – suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- Back lit keypad with audible feedback – improved usability in dark conditions.
- Optional anti-tamper switch – provides warning of physical tampering.
- Optional anti-knock shield manufactured from brushed 304 stainless steel – provides greater resistance against vandalism.
For more information download our product datasheet.