The TriStar F21 Full Height Turnstile is the first Australian-made product of its type, created to provide customers with a safe and secure method of access control with multiple optional features.
The TriStar F21 is compatible with all access control systems and special features can be incorporated into our standard design. Solar panel operation and a portable version are available making the TriStar F21 full height turnstile suitable for remote areas, building sites or positions were it is difficult to get power to.
With an increased requirement for security monitoring the new status indication system allows the customer to see when the turnstile is closed and if the entry (or exit) is freewheeling. The emergency key release is also monitored.
On power failure the built-in relay automatically initiates the battery back up system and sets off a loud warning siren. This means in situations where the power is down the turnstile can continue to function normally for up to 3000 cycles without mains power.
When turnstiles are integrated with alcohol breathalyzers, they can be used to prevent personnel who have been drinking from gaining entry. This type of system is used extensively in mines, quarries and factories, or any environment with dangerous equipment.
The TriStar F21 Full Height Turnstile includes the following features:
- The mechanical drive system has a 5 year conditional guarantee
- Solar power for remote sites or where there is no mains power
- Card reader mounting brackets suitable for reader and intercom
- Turnstile roof prevents people climbing over the turnstile
- Status indication for security monitoring
- Portable base with fork lift pockets for easy transportation
- Battery back up keeps operating for 3000 operations
For more information download our product datasheet.