The only Australian Made turnstile with battery back-up as a standard feature. The soft start and stop feature makes this turnstile easier to use than ever, even a small child can operate it. With a portable base and solar power you can install the TriStar in the most remote locations.
Rotor Mechanism: The new design F21 turnstile incorporates a high capacity drive mechanism, which will support all types and sizes of rotating arms without compromising on speed and security.
Increased internal height to 2100mm and wide entrance allows for personnel wearing hard hats and carrying tools.
Status Indication System: With an increased requirement for security monitoring the new status indication system allows the customer to see when the turnstile is closed and if the entry (or exit) is freewheeling. The emergency key release can also be monitored.
Unique Relay and Battery Back-up Operation: On power failure the built-in relay automatically initiates the battery back system and sets off a warning siren or optional flashing light. This means in situations where power is down the turnstile can continue to function normally for up to 3000 cycles without mains power.
In the event of a power failure a loud siren (95 dB) is activated indicating that the turnstile is now operating on the battery back up system
The TriStar FH is the first Australian Made product of its type, created to provide customers with a safe and secure method of access control with multiple optional features including:
- Optional wide access gate allows for bulky goods or wheelchair access
- The mechanical drive system has a 5 year conditional guarantee
- Solar power for remote sites or where there is no mains power
- Card reader mounting brackets suitable for reader and intercom
- Turnstile roof prevents people from climbing over the turnstile
- Status indication for security monitoring
- Portable base with forklift pockets for easy transportation.
For more information download our product datasheet.