The TriStar J series are bi directional and have illuminated indicators showing that the card has been accepted. They are compatible with all access control systems and the proximity reader or bar code reader can be incorporated inside the turnstile.
Safe exit from a building in an emergency or a fire is an essential feature of any access control equipment. The TriStar turnstiles connect to the fire alarm system and the arms drop down immediately to allow easy exit in an emergency.
The turnstile is free standing, and is installed by bolting to the floor and all electrical cabling is concealed within the frame. The cabinet is made from 304 stainless steel and its elegant design makes it suitable for even the most up market site.
The TriStar J Series Waist Height Turnstile includes the following features:
- The active arm drops clear in an emergency.
- 304 grade stainless steel,
- Highly visible indicators to show tag has been accepted.
- Bi directional or single direction.
- Hydraulic damper ensures a smooth operation.
- RS485 port
- Inbuilt up/down counter with battery back up
- Ethernet connection
For more information download our product datasheet.