With only a low-voltage battery supply powering the Vantage operator, the system is totally safe from risks such as electrocution, and has the added benefit of providing power-failure protection.
The Vantage operators with battery back up are ideally suited for use with solar panels, they do not require any modification to work with solar panels.
The V-Series controller accurately monitors any obstructions to the gate and ensures ultra-safe operation against crushing providing peace of mind.
The V-Series controller, with its liquid Crystal Display (LCD), provides a very intuitive and easy to use menu system for setting up the end-of-travel limits and all features available on the system. Offering an extensive range of useful features, it has the ability to adapt the system to suit the requirements of almost every user.
The V-Series controller includes the following features
- Advanced Positive Close Mode ensuring the gate remains closed in a secure, rigid position
- Pedestrian Opening (adjustable opening and Autoclose time)
- Remote Gate Status Indicator (gate position, power failure, low battery, multiple collision detection and Pillar Light status indication)
- Courtesy / Pillar Light Timer with adjustable time
- Fully configurable pre-delays with multiple pre-flash modes
- Opening and closing safety beam inputs with beam circuit monitoring
- Advanced solenoid or magnetic gate-lock release pulse
- Supports inward and outward opening swing gates without the need for mechanical endstops.
For more information download our product datasheet.